Mason Jar Soap Dispenser



This is just a quickie little post about a small little purchase from Amazon that has me doing a happy dance (while doing the dishes!) 


I have been looking for a better option for a soap dispenser in my kitchen for a long time, and just had not been excited enough by anything I had seen. So it was just a sad bottle of soap sitting there while the search continued. Not cute. A trip to Joann Fabric's website on some other business somehow led me to discover this!

A Mason jar soap dispenser transformation kit! Seeing as I have an abundance of Mason jars and maybe just a little bit of a "Mason jar problem" I was intrigued.



[Here's a sidebar about how your shopping habits change when you have an infant/toddler: you avoid going to the store as much as possible.  If you must go you are as prepared as possible. Online research. Checking store quantities. Careful lists, and possibly maps of the store. Strategy.]

So I checked my local Joann's inventory and they were out! I pouted a moment. Enter my trusty friend Amazon Prime! The reviews this thing got were phenomenal, it was $3.99 (although now the price has oddly gone to $5.03- still cheap though!) and at my doorstep in 1.5 days.



It. Is. Awesome! What I love is I can use it with any Mason jar, so I can switch it up! I'm also thinking about doing these with pint sized jars in our bathrooms. It works so well. Yes, I'm excited about dispensing soap. 





Comments

Popular Posts