Lately: Fall

Fall mantlescape
Sharing a little update and some images from lately!  


I went back to some neutral pillows for fall.

I updated the top of our dining room hutch with my mercury glass pumpkin from Pottery Barn.

Recently wrapped up the hallway off the kitchen! I decided to carry the blue from the kitchen through.

I love how clean it looks.

Fall centerpiece. Apples & mini pumpkins! It was fantastic, until our 2 year old got into the apples.


I treated myself to this very photogenic cupcake. 

Family walk to the Big Basket!! It's a sculpture in my hometown. I was thrilled to realize that my child can say "basket." #thatsmykid


A little #lifestylesmithcurbappeal spotted

Our living room window...all things we don't want our toddler to get at end up here. I try to keep it looking classy.

Fun family day at my Alma Mater for a football game!

The Carrier Dome!


We made it through a four hour football game with a 2 year old and a 3 year old! Not bad!!!

A few days later, I realized I may have turned my child into a huge fan...he refused to leave the house without our team mascot, Otto the Orange.

Otto's first trip to Wegmans

One of a few trips we have made this fall to our favorite orchard. Our son is super into apple picking!

Honeycrisp are a variety of apple that people go nuts over...they only are out for a short time...and they're DELISH.

We may have gone a little overboard....and may be "those people that go nuts."


The plants have come inside from their summer vacation on the deck. Since I took the photo the middle/front plant has taken a turn for the worse. #frown

Fall baking is ON. My chocolate chip cookies!! They never last long.

The real pumpkin added a little je ne sais quoi to this vignette.

The "brown on brown house" had their string lights on recently and I was so excited to get this photo! Such a great porch! #lifestylesmithcurbappeal for sure!

Our curb appeal projects continue...I love these vintage shutters from craigslist!!!

Under the gun with winter coming, we decided to get motivated to complete another side of our seems-to-never-end-house-painting-DIY.

The aloe plant is back inside, too. It took a squirrel-related fall off the deck but is still kicking in its new pot!

A surpise gift from my mom...a mercury glass candle holder. She knows me too well!
Stay tuned...this carpet...soon to be a curb alert. Hardwoods!
Our guest room has been in flux as it turns into our son's "big boy room." We had a guest this week, an adult, so I whipped it into shape with a twin size bed for her. Cooper the Goldendoodle approved.
Birthday visit from a best friend...trip to the orchard for some apples!! Shoe game on point.
My antique desk from high school (I purchased it myself!) has made its way into our master bedroom. I think it looks so great here!
The #shamrock shutters are up. I cried. They look so much better than I ever could have imagined!!!

This was my absolute favorite book as a child. I mean, favorite. After our offer was accepted and we were there for the inspection...I realized...it was Martha's House. Not exactly, but I think the shutters really sealed the deal.

Martha's House. Next goal...white picket fence. 

So that's what's new around here! Make sure to follow along for daily updates on my Instagram!! instagram.com/lifestylesmith

Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo
jamie













Comments

Popular Posts