Back to School and Back to Blog





Today my big boy three year old went off for his first day of pre-school! He really liked it and didn't want to leave! He'll be going two days a week for a few hours, and although I'll miss our mornings together, I'm excited for some toddler-free time to tackle some projects around the house and get back to updating my blog! 

I have been listening to the "Young House Love Has a Podcast" podcast this summer, and their latest episode was about why they left blogging for a year, and how they feel now coming back...I definitely felt inspired to revisit my blog. I had been feeling guilty for not keeping up with it, but honestly...I have a new baby, a three year old, and lots going on here!  I've been doing this blog for me all along. I want to document and share what we've been doing to update our home, decorating ideas, products I love, and things I'm inspired by. If I'm the only one who reads it for now, that doesn't bother me! If something I share helps someone else that is amazing!

So I guess this is a post to say...I'm back! And thank you for reading! xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts