#lifestylesmithtravels: Albany Tulip Festival

Hi all!
I have been a very busy bee around the house since the weather has improved! Lots of gardening, crafting, and home improvement...which I promise to share soon...as well as a blog post in the works about my dining room update! Busy busy!

I took a long-promised trip to my home away from home for a visit with close friends and to see the tulips in Albany! Yes, New York State's capital is also known for its tulips in Washington Park! There is a very fun festival every Mother's Day Weekend in their honor. I'm so glad I made it, because they were breathtaking. And inspirational! How can I become a better tuliper? There is such a great variety, artistic color and texture combinations, and planting patterns. It's all a feast for the eyes. Props to the gardener!! I already posted a few photos on Instagram but wanted to share everything I saw! Enjoy!

xoxo 
jamie



































Comments

Popular Posts