Summer Entertaining

We recently entertained at home for a family birthday.  I wanted to share a few photos and details! My parties tend to rely on a few "usual suspects."

Drink Station!
Galvanized Tray from Pottery Barn. Mason jars for glassware, including special edition heritage blue. My new vintage sewing table ($4! at an estate sale) came in handy!

Drink dispenser is Pottery Barn Kids (old) I love it because it is great looking, but plastic. When there's usually children around as well as clumsy people (me) it is a wonderful feature. Click here for similar. I use a Pottery Barn Tuscan candle stick (old)  Chalkboard Drink Dispenser tags from Pottery Barn. Glass lemons are vintage.  My galvanized ice bucket is from Tractor Supply. Yes. They have a lot of fun goodies, believe it or not!

Food station. Bread basket is old Pottery Barn from the Beachcomber Collection. This one is sadly no longer available, but check out the rest of the collection. I LOVE IT ALL. I have a few sets of the IKEA ELLY dish towel sets that I use like this with breads or as cloth napkins. I used a few IKEA galvanized SOCKER pots to put out my vintage flatware for the crowd. They are only $0.99 so I clearly bought six. Wish I had bought more! I have a plant in one, and have used for candles and holding snacks, also. They're both available online! My basil plant is in a Target Dollar Spot galvanized olive bucket. It was still available last time I was there! $3! I have a few sets of these semi-resusable catering plates which I purchased at Wegmans. I find it easier than using my regular dinnerware, but a little more chic than most paper plates.

Craft paper as a table cloth...and white rocks keep things from blowing away.


Great White platters and plates from Pottery Barn, vintage jadeite, some more IKEA SOCKER. And every party needs some cheese!

So that's a look at how I style my parties! Hope you're inspired! 

xoxo jamie


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts