Second Birthday Party Inspiration

Super busy mama here! Working on birthday party prep this week...plus organizing myself to be away for an out of town wedding I'm in!!! Can you say to-do list on fleek??

Wanted to tease you with what I'm working on! 

Here's some of the images I'm using as inspiration! 


Our little man never seems into cake, so we're doing cookies (in addition to cake)






I love what Monika Hibbs did with her son Liam's 2nd Birthday in her home they're building! I'm trying not to be too Pinteresty and over-the-top and give myself Pinterest Anxiety. We're just doing a small little party. The little man is sleeping now so I HAVE TO go finish my little craft TODAY!! 

Off to craft!

xoxo jamie

Comments

  1. I can't believe he's going to be 2! Love the idea of a truck party :) Cant wait for photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts