Haute Quotidian




I have been meaning for a long time to write a post about beautiful household items that I love! I decided to make it a series! I'm calling it "Haute Quotidian"



Haute: fashionably elegant or high class


Quotidian: ordinary or everyday, especially when mundane, pertaining to daily life




This is how I will describe household items and products that blend function AND form. They add beauty to the home. They are authentic. They are thoughtful. They help your home feel considered. I will explain more as I reveal items in my HQ posts! Don't worry...these items don't necessarily need to be expensive! High end feel, low end cost.




In order to help explain, I'll share my first #hautequotidian item! Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day. I started using Mrs Meyers lavender dish soap on the suggestion of one very stylish lady and was a complete convert right away.




The packaging is what truly makes them HQ. No longer do you need to have a mundane bottle of Dawn liquid on your counter! (keep that UNDER the counter...and use it to pre-treat grease stains on your laundry!)
This bottle looks a little retro, old school, and authentic. It's pretty. Quite honestly, this dish soap is one of my little splurges I do for ME. It smells amazing and makes doing the dishes just a little bit more pleasant or dare I say...wonderful. And if that's not enough...the products are plant based and the company is environmentally thoughtful. We also use this:




It is an amazing cleaner! I use it to wipe down our wood and marble counters, all of our wood furniture, spot clean flooring, bathrooms...every. thing. The larger refill bottle allows you to refill your spray bottle with water and a small amount of concentrate and saves so much money. You can use the concentrate to mop floors and much more! 


I also love the geranium hand soap. We have one in the kitchen and in each bathroom. The scent is incredibly fresh and wonderful!


Geranium scented hand soap. It is amazing, trust me. 

Target has the best selection of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day. Wegmans carries a good selection of the basics! Get yourself some Mrs. M!

xoxo jamie



Comments

Popular Posts